signs
Just recently a friend of mine got the biggest rock and pounded it on her head. Don’t even think about it. No, she did not commit suicide, but it’s much more similar to that. She got married, at the age of 24, to her second boyfriend of barely two months who has a history of being a playboy at that. Whoa! Wait a second. “How can she make up an important decision like that at such a short notice?” You may ask. Don’t ask me, I also had the same query.
I’ve always wondered how a person would know if he/she is THE ONE. Would there be signs? If so, how would he/she know that those signs point to him/her. But don’t you think it’s scary if you miss seeing those signs? Or let’s just say you’re lucky enough to see the sign but it would just be a sign to finally let your loved one go. Argh! I hate that thought. If I’m on that kind of situation, I’d rather be blind than see any sign at all.
Speaking of being blind, I don’t believe in that “love is blind” crap. I think it is just an excuse to keep on loving somebody despite the imperfections, which is not at all wrong. People are just so afraid of showing to the world that they love somebody inspite of. That they love somebody who isn’t perfect in the eyes of others, that’s why they resort to saying that love is blind. But it’s not. Let me share to you one text message that I received a long time ago. It says: “Love knows no reason, knows no lies. Love defies all reasons, love has no eyes. But love is not blind—Love sees but it does not mind.” That about sums it all up, don’t you think?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home